STAY SAFE

WM2U

Hi Guys,
Talked to Leslie earlier today, she is doing OK.
Just wanted to check in with you all and see if you are hunkered down or at least in Lock Down. :-)
Fran and I are doing well and keeping busy at home.

Ernie  wm2u

WL7CG

All,

Valdez is calm. No reported cases here yet. Statewide is still a question. Hope everyone is well and taking advantage of being home near their stations :)

73 Alan WL7CG

On 4/3/20 1:05 PM, WM2U wrote:
Hi Guys,
Talked to Leslie earlier today, she is doing OK.
Just wanted to check in with you all and see if you are hunkered down or at least in Lock Down. :-)
Fran and I are doing well and keeping busy at home.

Ernie  wm2u

Richard Kennedy <astro_va@...>

Thanks Ernie, glad you and Fran are doing well.  Margaret and I are doing OK.  We have 18 covid cases in the county and it is a little unnerving.

Luckily, bands have been good to me with new grids, especially more maritime mobiles!

73, Rich, K3VAT

Talked to Leslie earlier today, she is doing OK.
Just wanted to check in with you all and see if you are hunkered down or
at least in Lock Down. :-)
Fran and I are doing well and keeping busy at home.

Ernie  wm2u

Steve W3HF

Ernie and everyone else -

We're straddling the "hunker down" and "essential business" line. My job is defined as essential by the Federal government, so exempt from the state-mandated "stay at home" order. But aside from my going to and from work, we are pretty much staying at home except for essential shopping. Our county (Montgomery in Pennsylvania) may have the second-most cases in the state, second only to Philadelphia (which is right next door). And we're almost right next to NJ (high concentration of cases) and New York (highest). So this is a tricky place to be.

My wife is making cloth masks for friends and family. The governor this afternoon strongly encouraged all Pennsylvanians to wear a mask if they have to go outside. I think she's made about 100 so far, with lots more expected over the weekend.

73,
Steve
W3HF

WM2U

Hi Steve,
Good for your wife making those masks.
There is a ware mask order out for us but I only have a couple of surgical masks that I bought for my woodworking since the air can get terrible in the wood-shop.
Since they are surgical masks have not yet been wearing them, because we shy away from folks who might ask why we are not donating them.
They don't know we only have these two. :-(

It looks like you are STAYING SAFE. Ernie wm2u

On 4/3/2020 3:01 PM, Steve Melachrinos wrote:
[...]

Hi Alan,
Glad to hear you are keeping you eyes open to C-19 possible spread. Keep Hamming. Ernie wm2u

On 4/3/20 1:05 PM, WM2U wrote:
Hi Guys,
Talked to Leslie earlier today, she is doing OK.
Just wanted to check in with you all and see if you are hunkered down or at least in Lock Down. :-)
Fran and I are doing well and keeping busy at home.

Ernie  wm2u

WM2U

Hi Rich,
Yea! we have a load of cases here in Maricopa county, AZ.  It is very unnerving as you say.
We can only stay home as asked by our Gov.
Fran does a lot of exercising and Reading etc, I am fully busy with my Marquetry, Trying to re-learn the Piano, exercising and playing with the computer.
Star Safe, Ernie & Fran.

On 4/3/2020 2:24 PM, Richard Kennedy wrote:
Thanks Ernie, glad you and Fran are doing well.  Margaret and I are doing OK.  We have 18 covid cases in the county and it is a little unnerving.

Luckily, bands have been good to me with new grids, especially more maritime mobiles!

73, Rich, K3VAT

Talked to Leslie earlier today, she is doing OK.
Just wanted to check in with you all and see if you are hunkered down or
at least in Lock Down. :-)
Fran and I are doing well and keeping busy at home.

Ernie  wm2u

Steve W3HF

Ernie -

Thanks for the kind words.

Regarding your masks, the hospitals around us are only accepting donations of masks that are factory sealed. If anyone should ask you, you could say that the ones you had were already opened and ineligible for donation.

Steve

WM2U

Steve, yes that is a good idea. I must admit that very few seem to be using masks .i walked around the building this morning. I needed the exercise and fresh air. I worry more about Fran. She still insist on going to the grocery store for stuff instead of using the store home delivery service. Ernie