From: GAPA@groups.io <GAPA@groups.io> on behalf of Ken Campbell <n6pcd1@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 1:30 PM
To: GAPA@groups.io <GAPA@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [GAPA] GAPA awards

Hi to all!

I hope everyone is coping well within the boundaries imposed upon us by the COVID-19 pandemic. All is well here in SoCal!

I must be missing something here with regard to garnering these awards. What is required to confirm that the QSOs one applies for actually took place? Is GAPA on an honor system? Is LoTW confirmation required? I’m new to your system and would like to apply for a couple of the certificates. They are beautiful!

Looking forward to your clarification!

All the best,
Ken Campbell
N6PCD