Re: STAY SAFE

WM2U

Steve, yes that is a good idea. I must admit that very few seem to be using masks .i walked around the building this morning. I needed the exercise and fresh air. I worry more about Fran. She still insist on going to the grocery store for stuff instead of using the store home delivery service. Ernie

On Apr 5, 2020, at 7:21 AM, Steve Melachrinos <w3hf@...> wrote:

Ernie -

Thanks for the kind words.

Regarding your masks, the hospitals around us are only accepting donations of masks that are factory sealed. If anyone should ask you, you could say that the ones you had were already opened and ineligible for donation.

Steve

Join GAPA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.