From: GAPA@groups.io <GAPA@groups.io> on behalf of WL7CG <asorum@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 2:44 PM
To: GAPA@groups.io
Subject: [GAPA] Tough Ones

All,

Glad to see new members to the list. Which provinces are tough for you? Right now I think everyone in VE4 lives in Winnipeg and VK8 in Darwin. I have multiple contacts in VK8 and one grid. One plus is I got my first VK0 station.

Reach out to your membership organizations and let them know about GAPA. I was able to get our northwest ARRL organization to mention the program. There lots of ham clubs and DX groups out there. I want to keep Ernie busy :)

73 Alan WL7CG

Join GAPA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.