The G6LBQ Amatuer Radio Group has been formed by Andy Hunter (G6LBQ)
The idea of the Group is to discuss the "BitX inspired" G6LBQ Multi-band HF Transceiver project and provide a hub to share and discuss other home-brew radio projects that I am working on such as the G6LBQ "IRWELL" Multi-mode HF transceiver.
In order that the Group can prosper I welcome & encourage members to share and discuss projects of there own.
Please lets keep the discussion to radio or electronics related stuff, we don't want to hear about your DIY disasters or the new duck pond you've just built!
A Polite Notice To All
Please note that any designs that I share with the group remain the intellectual property of me Andy Hunter (G6LBQ) and may be copyrighted and protected by UK and International Law. You may reproduce my designs for your own NON COMMERCIAL use within the Hobby of Amateur Radio. Please also respect the work and content provided by other members of this group, seek there permission before re-producing or referring to it outside of the G6LBQ group.
Andy de G6LBQ
- 742 Members
- 756 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]