Front Range 6 Meter FrontRange6Meter@groups.io
Welcome to the Front Range 6 Meter group. The goal of this group is to communicate between ham radio operators that are interested in 6 Meter operation in the Denver and Front Range areas.
Topics that are suitable for discussion are:
• Announce Spots or Band Openings
• Questions about operating on 6 Meters
• Digital mode questions (FT4/8, MSK144)
• Using SDR for 6 Meters
• Remote stations
• Equipment swap / buy /sell
Your moderators are Bill WT0DX and Paul NO0T.
By joining, the applicant agrees to abide by the rules set by the group moderators and owners.
- 244 Members
- 139 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #file-notice 6 topics
- #FT8 5 topics
- #Chat 4 topics
- #SSB SSB mode 3 topics
- #BandOpen Used to indicate the that the 6 Meter Band is open 2 topics
- #Contest For contest related information 2 topics
- #MSK144 MSK144 mode for meteor scatter 2 topics
- #FT4 FT4 mode 2 topics
- #Rover Announcements regarding rover operations 2 topics
- #Spot Used to indicate a Spot on the 6 Meter Band 1 topics