Topics

OFFER: Yaktrax Pro 20851

Jenny Yates

These are for the winter.  You put them on the bottom of your shoes or boots to provide traction in icy or snowy weather.  A friend of ours swears by them, but nobody in our household liked them, so we have this unused pair, still in the box.

G T

Jenny,

I would definitely be interested in this and the other elder care items (quad cane, under pads,foot warmer) for my elderly mother if they are still available...

and can PPU most anytime convenient for you.

Thank you in advance for your considerations.

GaryL

301 602-8433

Mr. Gary Lattanzio
School Program Director