Topics

Offer: [FreecycleRockvilleMD] Bedouin Runner Rug (20851)

Becky Hubbard

Offering a Bedouin Runner Rug . I bought this in Saudi Arabia in the early 1980's.
Bedoin rugs are very well made and it has stood up well!!!! It still after all this time has a fairly strong sheep scent.
The length is 10' 10 " with a fringe on one end of approx. 12". It is approx. 3 ' wide
Colors are mainly red, black stripes and geometric designs of yellow, green ,blue and white
Has served me well .Would love to have it picked up today- 1 mile from Rockville HS
Please email me if you would like pics
Becky

--

Groups.io Links:

Please always use:

- OFFER: old couch (Downtown/courthouse)
- TAKEN: old couch [to be used to withdraw an OFFER for any reason; only to be posted by the member making the OFFER]

- WANTED: stapler (20850) [Please use this one sparingly]
- RECEIVED: stapler [to be used to withdraw a WANTED for any reason; only to be posted by the member making the WANTED]

NEED, PPU, REOFFER, RE-OFFER, etc., are not acceptable keywords, and nothing other than the keyword should appear before the item description.
_._,_._,_