Free-moS Free-moS@groups.ioThis group has been formed to discuss and maintain Free-mo standards for S-scale. The goal is to provide a forum for both S standard gauge Free-mo (Free-moS) and S narrow gauge (Free-moSn3).
The Sn2_Trains email list has evolved the HO Free-mo standards into an Sn2 standard. The primary differences being in wiring, roadbed and rail size. To learn more about the Sn2 standards go to: https://sn2trains.com/free-mo/
In HO, Free-mo and RPM (railroad prototype modellers) tend to go hand an hand. Thus the goal of the HO Free-mo group is not only to define a modular standard, but to encourage high quality prototype inspired modelling and operation. It is the quality of modelling that truly separates HO Free-mo from HO-track modular layouts. Likewise, this group to encourage similar modelling for S-scale and Sn3. An objective of Free-moS is to separate itself from the typical S-Mod modelling.
Proper content for this list include discussions about: Free-moS modular standards, Application of standards to modules, techniques on assembling modules, planned Free-mo setups, articles about Free-mo, DCC and application to Free-mo, realistic scenery techniques, RPM modelling, adapting a prototype scene to Free-moS modules.
Significant Sn2 standard development will be reviewed on the Sn2_Trains email list.
- 28 Members
- 7 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.