Austrlian Footy sailing and home of the older Yahoo 507 footy group!
Group DescriptionWelcome to the 507 footy group, a place for sailors of the 507 design to come together and discuss..... lots!!!
-photos of the development and different color schemes.
-building tips from the designer.
(also see it at www.gospectre.com/footy%20yacht.htm )
so if you have or are awaiting delivery of the 507 footy class model yacht from australia, welcome!
30cm long and fast she is the little yacht that travels in a suit case!
see the sailing video, windy day!
see the 507 being molded in Australia!
(the 507 was developed and designed by Andrew Cook in Australia , from initial hull lines authored by Angus Richardson in the UK and after discussions with Footy class guru Brett Mccormack(having built one of his "bob about" designs in 2003.) the 507 not only fits the footy class, but can due to its construction be raced as a strict one-design footy!)
see the other designs at www.gospectre.com
- 278 Members
- 210 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]