Topics

TRAIN DAY at the VIRGINIA KEY BEACH PARK

seth h. bramson

Dear friends and fellow historians and ferroequineologists:

SATURDAY, May 11th will be a big day for all of us!

Our friends at the famous Virginia Key Beach Park (which was formerly Miami’s segregated beach) will be hosting TRAIN DAY on May 11th from 11:00 AM till 3:00 PM.

This will be a wonderful community event, so if you are in the Miami area, anywhere from Palm Beach County to the Keys you really should put this on your calendar and I hope you will.

I have been asked to represent America’s most exciting railroad and will be there with a historic display of FEC photos and memorabilia as well as several SAL pieces, all South Florida-related and you are all invited to participate. If you would like to present a display for your club or oganizations (JIM K., pls get me FECRS membership forms for my two tables) please contact my new friend, Sheila Foreman, at the park, ASAP. Her direct email is sheila@... and she will arrange for you.

This will really be a great event, so, Cully, please contact me off-list regarding a certain org’s participation.

Hope to see you then and there and with all good wishes.

As ever,

Seth