Topics

Taplines has been updated with the Ocklawaha Valley & Rodman Lumber Co.

Donnie Hensley

While most peoples weekends are on Saturday & Sunday, my weekends lately have fallen on Wednesday & Thursday. It was a busy weekend for me, I wrote and edited the Railway & Locomotive Historical Society Southeast Chapter's newsletter featuring the Mammoth Cave Railroad and put the finishing touches on my Taplines web site with the Ocklawaha Valley RR & Rodman Lumber Co. update. I redesign the home page in hopes of making it easier to navigate for smart phones. And to make it easier for me to update regularly. I have a large backlog of articles waiting for publication, so hopefully I can now easily make my updates. Future stories will feature the Lorama RR (P&H), Mount Mitchell RR and Graham County RR.

The direct link is

Please let me know if there is any broken links.

Don

--
Taplines...o o o o Don Hensley
       _____     ()     2680 1st Street