Topics

Regretfully, sad news

seth h. bramson

Gentlemen and ladies:

It is with no small amount of sadness that I inform you of the passing of one of our long time member, friends and supporters, Noel Weaver.

Noel died this past Monday at Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale after a valiant struggle against cancer and several other afflictions.  The memorial service will be held in his home city in Connecticut and no plans for a funeral or service locally are in place.  I will let you know if there are updates and I, along with those of you who knew him, will miss a wonderful guy.  May he rest in peace.

Honored to have been his friend.

Seth Bramson.