Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 5:20 PM
Subject: [FlaRRHistory] Introduction

Good day, All,
I'm Dave from Sanford Fl and relatively new to the subject. I'm modeling in On30 and am interested in learning about RRing in Florida around the early Twentieth Century. Sanford has an excellent history but as a freelancer, I'm not above adding any cool ideas to my lay-out.
Thanks,
Dave

David Renfro

Thanks Don,
I've researched a dozen historic Florida industries,
citrus, phosphate, logging/lumber, turpentine,
tourism, etc, and have decided I'll never be able to
settle for one industry or RR. So, I'm free lancing
whatever looks cool and will stick it on my lay-out.
I'll add a picture taken at a recent Fl. Renegades
On30 group's meeting. These are couple my boats
I'm sure you'll recognize.
I've really enjoyed your sites and have learned a
lot from them, thanks again,
Dave R.
Sanford, Fl