Topics

D&H Steam Locomotives

Chris Shepherd <ch952@...>

As I have come to a virtual stand still in finding the dispositions of a large number of steam locomotives, I have set up a web site (http://bfn.org/~ch952) in the hopes of reaching a larger audience. Because the locomotives were sold Canada to Florida, I am sending this to as may lists as possible. For those who are on different lists and receive this many times, I apologize.

Please visit the site, check your information and let me know if you have information other than what is listed. Comments, both good and bad are welcomed too.

Chris Shepherd

----