Topics

D&H Steam

Chris Shepherd <ch952@...>

I have updated the web site (http://bfn.org/~ch952). It now has the 4-4-0's included. With this, all the missing D&H steam locomotives are �posted� For those who are on different lists and receive this many times, again I apologize.

Please visit the site, check your information and let me know if you have information other than what is listed. Comments, both good and bad are welcomed too.

For those who may be seeing this for the first time, I have come to a virtual stand still in finding the dispositions of a large number of Delaware and Hudson steam locomotives, I have created the above website in the hopes of reaching a larger audience. Because the locomotives were sold Canada to Florida, I am sending this to as may lists as possible.

Chris Shepherd

----