Topics

Charlotte Harbor & Northern Ry has been updated on Tap Lines.

Donnie Hensley <taplines@...>

Charlotte Harbor & Northern Ry Part 2 History has been posted on Tap Lines:
http://www.taplines.net/0307/chn02.html

Parts 3 thru 6 are the photo pages and these are chock full of CH&N-SAL pictures and they will take a long time to download:
http://www.taplines.net/0307/chn03.html
http://www.taplines.net/0307/chn04.html
http://www.taplines.net/0307/chn05.html
http://www.taplines.net/0307/chn06.html

Part 7 is the roster of steam locomotives of the CH&N:
http://www.taplines.net/0307/chn07.html

Any comments, corrections, mistakes, boo-boos, screw-ups and such give me a buzz.

I will be hard at work on the next Project - The Tavares & Gulf History next.
Would love to hear from anybody who may be able to help on the Tug & Grunt.

Donnie

--
Donald R. Hensley, Jr.
Tap Lines