SF last Sunday?

Jeff_Deuel

Hi All.

Posted this on the Facebook page, but still don’t know who it was.

I was out on SF Bay yesterday (Sunday) and saw a lovely green Flicka with tanbark sails, a green dodger, and a windvane on the back.  Name on the stern quarter may have started with ‘Sea’?

Made my day, and I’d love to connect with a Flicka sailor around Oakland/Alameda a d pick your brain a bit.

Cheers-Jeff Deuel

Hello Jeff,

You found an effective way to find a fellow sailor!  The Flicka you saw is Spellbound, and her home port is in Alameda.  It is always great fun to see a picture your own boat, so thank you for using it to contact me.  If you would like to contact me by email go to:  RobertsInMiWuk@....

Live the dream, Sail beyond……

Robert Crawford

pmccomas

This is so awesome to know who the boat owner is. I was doing a women’s sailing class in Alameda Bay and saw Spellbound. I was so impressed with that boat that I went looking for a Flicka and found my Dragonfly!

Pam McComas
801-712-9987

On Mar 8, 2022, at 8:24 AM, Robert Crawford via groups.io <robertsinmiwuk@...> wrote:

Hello Jeff,

You found an effective way to find a fellow sailor!  The Flicka you saw is Spellbound, and her home port is in Alameda.  It is always great fun to see a picture your own boat, so thank you for using it to contact me.  If you would like to contact me by email go to:  RobertsInMiWuk@....

Live the dream, Sail beyond……

Robert Crawford

Robert Collier

..and where is your boat, Dragonfly?  I remember Dragonfly when she was in a slip in the Dana Point Harbor.  I would always look for Dragonfly while on my way around the dock to my Filcka, Red Rascal---miss seeing her.  Although I had only admired her from a distance.  As I remember, you drove all the way from the San Diego area to Dana Point. (I believe I'm talking about the same boat for how many Flicka's are named Dragonfly?)

Bob

On Tuesday, March 8, 2022, 08:28:50 AM PST, pmccomas <mccomasx5@...> wrote:

This is so awesome to know who the boat owner is. I was doing a women’s sailing class in Alameda Bay and saw Spellbound. I was so impressed with that boat that I went looking for a Flicka and found my Dragonfly!

Pam McComas
801-712-9987

On Mar 8, 2022, at 8:24 AM, Robert Crawford via groups.io <robertsinmiwuk@...> wrote:

Hello Jeff,

You found an effective way to find a fellow sailor!  The Flicka you saw is Spellbound, and her home port is in Alameda.  It is always great fun to see a picture your own boat, so thank you for using it to contact me.  If you would like to contact me by email go to:  RobertsInMiWuk@....

Live the dream, Sail beyond……

Robert Crawford

pmccomas

I bought her in Dana Point last year and moved her to CYM Cabrillo in San Pedro

Pam McComas
801-712-9987