From: Charlie Lewis <bookcharlielewis@...>
Date: 4/23/22 6:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Flicka20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Flicka20] Flicka for sale

I need to sell my 79 Flicka.
She's in the water in Everett and does come with the trailer. She has complete set of tan bark sails. Light air to fill on storm.   and a Spinnaker. New rigging sense 2011. It's a cutter rig. Has a new sailpro 6 outboard  an batteries.   fresh bottom paint     had an inboard but   it's gone   but shaft is still there  u could go there is wanted..     I bought a brand new staysail and the way that it was cut makes her point really well. She sails wonderful    She has a Wallas 1300 heater new as of this yr and a windpilot also new as of this year. She has a BBQ and lots of little goodies like a sextent hand Held compass and depth finder and kerosene anchoring light. She has a wench on the cabin top and one on the mast. It's honestly to much to list all the extras.   . I'd like to get $24k.    Including an inflatable w 2 running motors     2and -6hp   if your interested please call me. 425 931 9374.

Liveaboard Life

I'm sorry you have to sell her. I'm sure that was a tough decision.
We have a friend who may be interested. I'll pass the info along.
Is there a page where he can see photos of her?
Thank you.
Noreen Light
SV Sweethaven

SailingWithJosh

Charlie,
Did you sell the Flicka yet? My interest is in the Windpilot and am curious if you would sell that alone. Thanks.
Josh, Sampaguita, #317, Port Townsend.

Nick D

I enjoyed your book immensely. I shouldn’t be surprised you’re an Eagle Scout. Stay with us. Best Regards,  Nick

Robert Collier

Thank you, Nick.  Yeah, I'll still hang around and put in my 2 cents worth of comments....