Re: Portlite gasket

Carol Baker

Hi Steve,

I found the gasket channels to be two different sizes on my Flicka. I bought from a local source.
Gasket Specialties, Inc.
13035 NE Airport Way
Portland, OR 97230
503-257-8816

1 strip NA15   3/8” x 1.25” x 10’  60 duro neoprene
4 strips NA25  3/8” x .313 x 24”  neoprene 50A
Laser cut. I fitted them with lapped joints.

It helped that I was local, went in person…an older woman with small non-commercial project:  $35.80

O’Reilly had some black adhesive used for windshield sealant.  $12.50+

Carol
s/v Nika

On Aug 27, 2022, at 2:13 PM, Steve via groups.io <BULLDOGSTEVEDAVIS@...> wrote:

Can anyone give advise on finding replacement gaskets for portlites? The current ones on my boat are very small. Probably 1/8 inch and I can't locate any that small.