From: ajwolfe@...
Date: 3/11/22 12:04 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "'Flicka20@groups.io'" <Flicka20@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Flicka20] Replacement Hatch

Thanks for sharing this info, Matt.  We plan to take delivery of #377 in late April when she is scheduled for transport via trailer from NC to MI.  I suspect rehab will require 1-2 years and by necessity the interior will not be at the top of the to-do list.  I'll save your phone number for future reference.  I really like what you've done with your Flicka and I will study carefully any photos that you perhaps will share in the future.

Thanks again,
--Allen, Suttons Bay

From: Antonio Martinez <middleriverstudio@...>
Date: 3/11/22 8:33 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Flicka20@groups.io

A pdf or collection of pics w/explanation would be nice!
hint hint ;-)

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 8:23 AM Matt Corwin via groups.io <bongogram@...> wrote:
Hi, there are several primary points of interest in the reconstruction of the overhead that I would be happy to discuss with you. I did take pictures of the process and certain custom parts that had to be fabricated, the forward hatch frame and knees for the ends of the mast arch. Wiring is brought forward above those knees.
The handrail bolts require access and there is one big #14 screw that goes down through the grabrail (I think it's the 3rd or 4rth screw back that is driven into the arch, you need to get rid of that screw before its too late.
There were mast wires drilled through my arch, I repaired the hole and moved them to a safer location, etc
Call any time.
207 380-6942

From: ajwolfe@...
Date: 3/10/22 2:08 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Flicka20@groups.io

Great photos of your replacement hatch.  Really like your boat's overhead treatment.  How was it done?  It looks great and appears to allow access if maintenance is needed.