Re: BOWSPRIT

Steve

Thanks for all the help.  Matt, do you build the wings fir the bowsprit?  Is so I'd like to order one from ya. I damaged mine.

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 8:47 AM, Matt Corwin via groups.io
<bongogram@...> wrote:

-------- Original message --------
From: "Steve via groups.io" <BULLDOGSTEVEDAVIS@...>
Date: 1/13/22 4:16 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Flicka 20 Group <flicka20@groups.io>
Subject: [Flicka20] BOWSPRIT

A few months ago I saw someone here made a beautiful bowsprit "wing" but  I  lost the contact and pic.  I'd like to hire that person to build be one for me  do to i busted one wing off.  If anyone can help id really appreciate it.

Also, my toe rail is teak.  Anyone taken off teak toe rail before?

Thanks
Steve