Re: #Flicka_Wanted #Flicka_Wanted

CaptainJohn49

Hi David:

Thanks for joining.  I have a Flicka #363 so I know a little about them.. I also haul shipping containers for a living.  Some people have suggested that a Flicka will fit in a container when stripped down. The boat may fit in a 20’ but I’m not certain about the mast you could always section the mast or ship in in a larger container. Just a thought. I don’t think anyone has ever sailed to NZ in one so I don’t think you are going to find any one way Flickas.  There are plenty in the US and MX.. I have a friend that has one in LaPaz, MX that she wants to sell very reasonably.

Best of luck and welcome to the club.

CaptianJohn49

On Jan 27, 2021, at 9:49 AM, David <davidandlara@...> wrote:

I live in Auckland, New Zealand.  I have looked online for any Flicka's for sale in NZ for the last year, but not found any.  Anyone know of any in the NZ/AUS South Pacific - Please let me know.  Thank you.   #Flicka_Wanted