From: Nick D <sailvela@...>
Subject: [Flicka20] Re: Deadlight installation
To: Flicka20@...
Date: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:31 AM

We just sit on a cushion to see over the cabin top. I think you should check the viewing angle of a forward port. You might just see the deck and bowsprit.

Nick

--- In Flicka20@..., "williwa1" wrote:

I'm considering installing a ~12" window/deadlight in either my companionway slider, or on the forward cabin wall. Pros/cons opinions appreciated. I have some 1/2" acrylic (or it could be polycarbonate) i'll be using. I also found a nice bronze guard that will mount over it.