From: Nick D <sailvela@...>
To: Flicka20@...
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 12:37 PM
Subject: [Flicka20] Re: Hurricane Sandy

Just getting back online. Our Flicka is OK. Our home is OK but no power. Lot's of people worse off in my neighborhood with many people with 2 to 6 ft of water in their homes including my parents and a brother. It just came to the edge of our driveway.
Many boat yards are wrecked but ours is a little higher. Our boat actually floated with its trailer but stayed in place. Very big motorboats to each side floated but then leaned on other boats just leaving us a little tilted on our trailer, which I fixed today.
Boats at our club were in disarray. Yesterday we rescued 2 boats that floated across the river to a marsh with their trailers. The club house had 4ft inside . The garage collapsed on our 15 ft chase boat. I tied the committee boat (22 ft Stiegercraft) on long lines between the docks and it made it no problem considered 80 mph winds and at least 3 ft waves on the nose.

Hope everyone else is ok.
Nick

--- In Flicka20@..., Thomas Phipps <tjphipps@> wrote:

I hauled on Friday which was planned before the storm developed.  After Irene when he was in the water, I'm convinced that land is best place for her though there's guessing what extreme winds can do..

Tom Phipps