From: angusbeare2002
Subject: [Flicka20] Re: Marine Head - filling with water
To: Flicka20@...
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 4:25 AM

Hi Bob

I think I may not have been clear. I had the problem "before" I fitted the vented loop between the bowl and the pump.

If you read Don Casey on the link I posted he points out that this setup depends on the pump being in good order. So, ideally, shut the main sea cock when you're not on board. And shut the smaller inline sea cock by the toilet when you're not using it. Also overhaul the pump every season and replace it when it's worn.

Gus