From: floridacitrusindustrymodeling@... [mailto:floridacitrusindustrymodeling@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 9:21 AM
To: floridacitrusindustrymodeling@...
Subject: [floridacitrusindustrymodeling] Island Grove Florida Packing House [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from bparks_43@... [floridacitrusindustrymodeling] included below]

A few weeks ago, I was down exploring the old SAL line in Florida and came across this old citrus packing house in Island Grove.  American Model Builders has a kit (Transfer House) that is a close match and would make a good model of it

Bill Parks

Yes, the siding ran along side of it.  From a 1967 US Geological Map I have of the area, it was a double ended siding