Topics

[floridacitrusindustrymodeling] Island Grove Florida Packing House [1 Attachment]

Donnie Hensley

Interesting packing house, must have been many years since any citrus was grown in that area.
I never heard of Island Grove, so I goggled it and found it it is considered a ghost town now, even though 250 people live in the area.
Thanks for sharing. I need to visit some of the old packing houses here in Polk County, before they are all gone.
Don

--
Taplines...o o o o Don Hensley
       _____     ()     2680 1st Street