Topics

FEC and citrus

BillM <bill.michael78@...>

Anyone have information on citrus packing/loading on FEC? Locations, names of companies, type of structures?
Thank you
Bill Michael
Hendersnville,NC

parrothead_az

Bill,

You might consider going to floridamemory.com and there you can conduct a photo search for both. Another good option is looking at the ghost towns along the line.... my google search popped up with Naranja as an example.

I grew up in Melbourne where Harvey Groves has been around sinc the 1920s so im sure thats a good place to start looking.

scott