Topics

Where do you get your supplies?

Making prints isn't cheap, and I know we're all on the lookout for better prices and/or quality. So: where do you get your supplies?

I buy my paper from whoever has it on sale, and factoring in taxes and shipping. Sometimes it's Amazon (although they charge CA sales tax) and sometime B&H Photo (tax and often shipping free). ITSupplies.com often has good prices, including ink.

I get 32x40 matte boards most often from jerrysartarama.com, or http://www.utrechtart.com/. These last may be good for Neilsen frames too.

I've been getting my acrylic glazing from http://www.craigframes.com/

These are just my choices, and no doubt others can recommend even better places. Please do, so we can all benefit from better prices and/or service.

What are your secret supply houses?

Jim Kasson

Edited

Atlex often has really good prices on printer paper, sometimes shockingly so, but not consistently so. They're worth checking.

http://www.atlex.com/

Sometimes their packing for shipment leaves something to be desired.

--
Jim Kasson

ImageMaker

Blog: blog.kasson.com

Gallery: www.kasson.com

CNg

been using http://www.framedestination.com/.  very happy with the quality of their stuff.

shadesofpaper.com

Has been very reliable for years for me.

Mark

stillrivereditions.com