Topics

Seeing Yellow Ink

Hi Folks

(Yeah: I know - this is more a soliloquy than a board, and very quiet. Feel free to post whenever you like. I just forget to do it more often.  Sorry. We're still alive over here!  :-)

I ran across this a few days ago. Not sure where, and it may have come from Walker, but in any case I'm not claiming credit for discovering this; just passing it along.

I have a horrible time seeing the tiny yellow-ink chcken scratches in the Epson head test pattern. Turns out they are perfectly visible if you shine your UV flashlight on the print. (You do have a UV flashlight for checking OBs, yes?)

HTH.

www.valleau.art

Mary Aiu

Thanks Tracy,

Good to know. Won’t have to hope I’m seeing what I think I’m seeing.

Cheers,

Mary