Topics

OT: a -video- editing app at a great price

Yes, it's a very quiet group, but I have not forgotten you.

Most of our cameras include video recording these days, and not all of us use expensive editing suites. However, I just ran across this a few minutes ago, and with the coupon for 50% off (use: VLMACINTOUCH ) it's an incredible deal ($15). Deal expires March 19, 2017.

Frankly, even at $30 it looks like a bargain.

I have purchased it, but not tested it yet, but it looked too good, and the time is too short, to let it pass without spreading the word.

Of course, YMMV...

Here's the link: https://www.videoloupe.com/

www.valleau.art