Topics

Arts Council 2018 Calendar Contest Deadline May 29

2018 Fine Art Calendar
Deadline May 29th – midnight

Each year, the Arts Council for Monterey County produces a Fine Art Calendar that captures the stunning beauty and extraordinary diversity of life in Monterey County. This year’s calendar will again be printed in large format, 11″ x 17″, and 2 scenes, each, from North County, South County/Salinas Valley, Seaside/Marina, Monterey Peninsula, Salinas and Big Sur will be featured.

These signature calendars will be sold at a wide variety of outlets throughout Monterey County, as well as on our website.

All proceeds, from the entry fees and calendar sales, support our Professional Artists in the Schools program – providing arts education, arts-integrated curriculum and special arts and literacy workshops for thousands of students. Click on guidelines and online entry form (https://form.jotform.us/71175033346148for more information and to upload your entries. This year’s jurors are: Ernesto Altamirano, Laurie Bend and Laurie Myers. Contact Klara Hickmanova for questions and more information, 831-622-9060 ext. 103, klara@....