Topics

Adobe Creative Cloud 7.5 million customer's data exposed

You could see this coming from a mile off, and years ago:

https://mashable.com/article/adobe-creative-cloud-accounts-exposed/

Watch out for phishing attacks in the coming weeks and months, my friends.

www.valleau.art

Well at least there is this:

While no passwords or financial information such as credit card numbers were exposed,

On Oct 29, 2019, at 1:05 PM, Tracy Valleau <tracy@...> wrote:

You could see this coming from a mile off, and years ago:

https://mashable.com/article/adobe-creative-cloud-accounts-exposed/

Watch out for phishing attacks in the coming weeks and months, my friends.

www.valleau.art

Thanks for this heads up. (Sigh)
Debbie

On Oct 29, 2019, at 10:58 AM, Mark Savoia <mark@...> wrote:

Well at least there is this:

While no passwords or financial information such as credit card numbers were exposed,

Mark

--
Mark

stillrivereditions.com

Bottom line is the only way to be completely free from spam, phishing, etc is with no internet connection ever. Not feasible in today’s world.

On Oct 29, 2019, at 2:36 PM, Debra Achen <debachen@...> wrote:

Thanks for this heads up. (Sigh)
Debbie

On Oct 29, 2019, at 10:58 AM, Mark Savoia <mark@...> wrote:

Well at least there is this:

While no passwords or financial information such as credit card numbers were exposed,

Mark

On Oct 29, 2019, at 1:05 PM, Tracy Valleau <tracy@...> wrote:

You could see this coming from a mile off, and years ago:

https://mashable.com/article/adobe-creative-cloud-accounts-exposed/

Watch out for phishing attacks in the coming weeks and months, my friends.

www.valleau.art

--
Mark

stillrivereditions.com