Re: LensWork's Seeing in Sixes Competition

Hi Steve,
Good luck to you!!! I think it is a great opportunity. I entered 3 series, two from my "Speed of Light" series that feature camera movement creating various levels of abstraction on a given subject and one called "Aqua Circumitus' featuring images of water in various states from clouds to raindrops, to ice - solid, liquid, and gas. You are right it is challenging to think of creative collections of images that work together in a theme. Can't wait to see the book.
Debbie Achen