Re: Catalina - not yet

Mary Aiu

And to you as well Tracy!

I broke my ankle and had surgery to repair it on Sept 17th. If all goes well I should be in a walking boot by the date of the reception. Looking forward to it.

For now I’m caught up in the PG&E mess. We are going on our 3rd day with no power.  😩

Looking forward to seeing you at the reception.

On Oct 11, 2019, at 10:14 AM, Tracy Valleau <tracy@...> wrote:

Hiya

Congratulations on your IJE entry! :-)

Tracy
www.valleau.art

On 11 Oct 2019, at 10:13, Mary Aiu via Groups.Io wrote:

Thanks Tracy for the heads up!

Best,

Mary Aiu

On Oct 11, 2019, at 10:11 AM, Tracy Valleau <tracy@...> wrote:

Pretty sure most of you know this already, but holding off on upgrading to MacOS Cataling (10.15) is probably wise. There are issues with Photoshop and LR... not to mention the "issue" that anything that is 32-bit simply won't run.

https://petapixel.com/2019/10/08/dont-update-to-macos-catalina-yet-if-you-use-photoshop-or-lightroom/

www.valleau.art

www.valleau.art