Re: LensWork's Seeing in Sixes Competition

halgage

I am happy and humbled to say I was accepted into the Seeing in Sixes book project. I only know of one other person that got in and she is also from Alaska. Both bodies of work are closeup detail type, B&W image projects. I don’t know if Brooks will send out a list of accepted artists before the book is released or not. My condolences to all that weren’t selected… keep working and keep submitting. Congratulations to the other 48 artists. I look forward to seeing your work.

Hal Gage
Anchorage, Alaska