Feline Small Cell Lymphoma Feline_Smallcell_Lymphoma@groups.io
Information, assistance and support for cats with small cell lymphoma (SCL), diagnosed or suspected, also known as low-grade or lymphocytic lymphoma. SCL is the form of lymphoma that can present identically to IBD when it occurs in the intestine.
The group is strongly geared towards evidence-based medicine, is up to date on the latest treatment protocols, and has seen more SCL cats than most veterinarians. Our goal is to help cat caretakers become better educated and better partners with their vets as they navigate through diagnosis and treatment of this highly treatable disease.
Join us to learn more.
Please note: Information in this group is for educational purposes only and not a substitute for your own veterinarian's advice.
The group is dedicated to Charlie. =^..^= b. May 1999 d. Dec. 2015 RIP
IMPORTANT NOTE TO THOSE APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP: In order to protect existing members from those without a legitimate interest in the group, membership in this group requires answers to a short questionnaire. If you don't receive the questionnaire immediately after applying to join, please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. If you still can't find it, please contact the group owner at the address at the bottom of this page.
- 192 Members
- 1,353 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.