FelineCancer@groups.ioThis is a list for people whose cats either currently have, or have had, cancer. Support, information and tips are encouraged.
Traditional allopathic, palliative, & alternative treatment methods (for example: homeopathy, herbs, acupuncture) discussed. There are also specialized cancer groups, for specific types of cancer, available on Yahoo (feline lymphoma and feline VAS) and IO (felinelymphomasupport and FelineBladderCancer).
There are over many people on the list, so there is often a large volume of daily posts. If you don't want a lot of individual posts sent to your Inbox, select digest.
- 2,520 Members
- 29,771 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.