#qso Castle activity on 30m this weekend #qso

Matthias HB9EGM <matthias.braendli@...>

Hello all,
This upcoming weekend (12-13 june) I'll operate on FELDHELL on 30m with a homemade transmitter during an outdoor event where I can put up a proper antenna, which happens to be a castle activation.

I'd love to have a QSO with one of you, it'll be the first time I test this transmitter! I'll spot myself on https://hamspots.net/hell/ too

Callsign : HB9HI
Castle ref: WCA 00631 = DCS VD-001
Time: Saturday 1400 UTC to Sunday afternoon

The homemade transmitter is based around an STM32F4 microcontroller that receives the text to transmit over USB, and generates the FELDHELL carrier on/off signal. LO is a Si5351, filtered and amplified to about 6W using a push-pull amplifier using two AFT09MS007N I had around. Happy to share KiCAD project and software if anybody is curious.

73
Matthias
HB9EGM

John Muir

Hello Matthias,

I will be available Saturday starting about 2000 UTC and all day Sunday.
Maybe we will have good band conditions.

73, John K6JPM