Topics

Happy National Day of China

Tianjian Chen

Hi.All

A lot of members in FATE dev team and this community are Chinese. Happy National Day of China and enjoy your holidays.

Last month, the Linux Foundation officially announced FATE as a foundation project. We are moving forward to a more public and transparent governing structure.

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/press-release/2019/09/first-digital-only-bank-in-china-joins-linux-foundation/

Meanwhile, FATE 1.0.2 is released. This release contains many important updates, we suggest users upgrading to this version asap.

https://github.com/FederatedAI/FATE/releases/tag/v1.0.2

We are expecting a new website for FedAI and FATE in the late October and will start assembling the steering committee of FATE around the same time.

//bests

Toby