FATE updates now and release a significant bounty program for contributors!

FedAI Admin

Hi All,

Our contributor bounty program has been online : )
We are welcome you to check out our GitHub (https://github.com/FederatedAI/FATE) and submit pr or issue to join us as a contributor.

Our FATE version 1.0.2 is online now. The update is as follow:

# Release 1.0.2
## Major Features and Improvements
* Python and JDK environment are required only for running standalone version quick experiment
* Support cluster version docker deployment
* Add deployment guide in Chinese
* Standalone version job for quick experiment is supported when cluster version deployed.

If you have any questions about the contributor bounty program and FATE, please scan the QR code below to add our FATE official assistant for help:

Join Fate-FedAI@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.