The wireless mouse answer from Yaesu

Alan

I had the following email from Yaesu about compatible wireless mice:-

FTDX-101D/MP

COMPATIBLE WIRELESS MOUSE/KEYBOARD

ISSUE

Will the radio support Bluetooth Mouse/USB?

 ANSWER

The FTDX101D will support the 2 USB-A port for the wireless device’s specification listed below:

Class code:

0x03 (HID: Human Interface Device Class)

 Subclass code:

0x01 (Boot Interface Subclass)

 Protocol code:

0x01 (Keyboard)

0x02 (Mouse)

 For example:

Logitech Marathon M310t (It will work)

https://www.logitech.com/en-nz/product/wireless-mouse-m310

 Logitech Marathon M705 (It will not work)

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/m705

Ken - K4XL

I'm using the M305.  It's slightly smaller and that helps me tell it from the mouse that I'm using for the computer.  They sit side by side and when I'm in a contest, I can grab the right mouse without looking. YMMV.
73,
Ken - K4XL

--
Ken - K4XL