Topics

Rx audio on rear USB from both rx'ers

Glenn VK4DU

Hello all

I am an experienced WSPR user, and have been trying to get it going on the 101.  Got the rear USB connected up, driver good, audio going into the WSPR program at the right level....but no decodes..

Investigated, and it turns out that the rear USB send rx audio from both rx'ers....turned 1 rx off, and all good.  Decoding fine.

I dug through the manual, and can't find a way to switch the rx audio from one rx off on the USB port...

If I could switch the rx audio off, I could dedicate one rx to WSPR, and use the other one for CW...

Ideas?

73
Glenn