problems Qsorder Audio Keyer CW and retorn REC

Py4ME Marcos R. Silva

I would like to know if recent updates have resolved the CW audio return issue for recordings

ON4CT

Marcus

I never had any problem for recording cw audio with Qsoorder. .
I use this program only for recording..

Dirk
on4ct

Paul Bigwood

I think Marcos is referring to recording the TX sidetone via the Audio Codec in the radio. Recording the RX audio is not the problem.  Unfortunately there is no easy way of doing this, as there is no internal direct path between the TX sidetone and the Audio Codec input.

I have used an external digital tape recorder with a Y splitter on the headphone socket feeding the recorder and the headphones.

73 Paul G3WYW

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA

Even QSOrder need complete revamping problem coming' from virtual audio port from 101D will not return cw monitiring through USB virtual audio. At least 1year ago ask to Vasily to correct some crashes when need to record more than few seconds of qso sequences and looking to improve code with time stamps to retreive qso anywhere anytime it would nothing new into GitHub deposit. 73's

Le 10/06/2021 à 03:21, Py4ME Marcos R. Silva a écrit :
I would like to know if recent updates have resolved the CW audio return issue for recordings

Py4ME Marcos R. Silva

yes Paul, that's right, recording Rx is fine, but the Tx, I have to use my return from pro 7 on the mic input of the pc.