cat

Don Blachura

Hello Folks,
New to refle3ctor. I just bought a ft101d and its coming today.
Has the cat control issue been fixed ? Just getting everything ready and reading online manual.

Don...w2xb

Carl Yaffey

The latest firmware fixed the outstanding issues as far as I can tell.
We answer questions and discuss all kinds of things on the FTdx101 zoom on Sunday. If you want to join us, email me.

Carl Yaffey  K8NU
614 268 6353, Columbus OH
http://www.carl-yaffey.com
http://www.bluesswing.com
http://www.timbrewolvesband.com
http://www.folkramblers.carl-yaffey.com
Http:www.clintonvillegrass.com

On Jun 13, 2021, at 9:47 AM, Don Blachura via groups.io <haircutter@...> wrote:

Hello Folks,
New to refle3ctor. I just bought a ft101d and its coming today.
Has the cat control issue been fixed ? Just getting everything ready and reading online manual.

Don...w2xb

N7ZM

Don, just make sure your new rig has the newest firmware installed. It could be new old stock sitting around in a warehouse with the previous version. The latest firmware fixed the cat problem.
Ron n7zm

Sent from my Galaxy

Don Blachura

Tu guys,

Don..w2xb

Lou W7HV

It was fixed with the 202105 firmware release.  I presume a new rig will have that installed.  If not, it's available as a download from the Yaesu.com site.  You can check on your rig by tapping the FUNC button, tapping EXTENSION SETTING on the bottom left of the screen, then SOFT VERSION.  It should look like this:

Lou W7HV

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 10:23 AM, Lou W7HV wrote:
...tapping EXTENSION SETTING on the bottom left of the screen...

Oops.  That's bottom right of the screen.