AGC Control

Keith

Hello
So… from the touch screen, the AGC can be set to various settings, Slow, Med, fast and Auto. can these settings be adjusted within the menu section? and if so, where? the manual mentions this, but guidance appears to be limited….

Alan

I think you'll find what you're looking for under 'Radio Settings' then for each mode.

Keith

Alan
thank you.

Lou W7HV

Edited

Pages 84-87 list all possible menu setting and ranges.  First under the SSB and CW categories are the AGC settings.  Page 88 describes the SSB AGC menu settings. Page 97 describes the CW menu settings.  AFAIK, that's all there is.

Download the PDF manual from yaesu.com and you can then search it and click on page reference to jump to them.

Lou W7HV

My bad.  I tend to think only in terms of SSB and CW.  There are similar settings for AM, FM, DATA and RTTY.