File Uploaded #file-notice

Rob

Hi All,

I have uploaded an Excel Spreadsheet to the files area.

The Spreadsheet shows all the available settings and the default values and you can record your own personal settings.

Hope this is useful to someone..... let me know please

Regards

Rob G4UJS

W1SWL

Thank You, I may as time allows update this with NOTES that attempt to explain (via the manual) what the setting is use for, etc.
Great Job Rob!
Art W1SWL

Chris - WN2X

Thank you!

That was kind of you to share that file.  That’s a great ‘birds eye view’ of all the settings in one easy to view place.  It’s great!

73
Chris
WN2X

Howard

I clicked on the Files tab but did not see your file.  I must be looking in the wrong place.

Howard N8HO

Rob

Hi Howard

for some reason it doesn't appear in chronological order.

if you order them by upload date, you will find my file at the top.

73

Rob G4UJS

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 02:24 AM, Howard wrote:
I clicked on the Files tab but did not see your file.  I must be looking in the wrong place.

Howard N8HO

Doug Gerard

Very nice, Rob.  It make it easy to know exactly where to look for a setting rather than just poking around in the menu screens.

Doug
NP2GG

Lou W7HV

Nice.  I've done this for my previous rigs but hadn't gotten around to doing it for the 101. This saves a lot of work.  To date, I just photocopied this table from the manual (pages 84-87) and made notations on the photocopies.

Howard

Thanks

73, Howard N8HO

for some reason it doesn't appear in chronological order.

if you order them by upload date, you will find my file at the top.

73

Rob G4UJS

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 02:24 AM, Howard wrote:

I clicked on the Files tab but did not see your file.  I must be looking in the wrong place.

Howard N8HO

Anthony - N2KI

Thanks Rob.  I have it for all my other rigs and thanks to you, I now have it for this rig.

Angel Olavarrieta

Thanks for sharing....

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 5:31 PM Rob <g4ujs@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I have uploaded an Excel Spreadsheet to the files area.

The Spreadsheet shows all the available settings and the default values and you can record your own personal settings.

Hope this is useful to someone..... let me know please

Regards

Rob G4UJS

Sige_JA7CPW

Very nice,Thanks 73 de JA7CPW