FTDX101D with N1MM and SO2V

k3dne

I've used N1MM and my FT1000MP MKV in SO2R many times. I'm having trouble getting my 101D to work properly with N1MM in SO2V mode.  The \ key changes N1MM screen to VFO-B but the 101D receive frequency remains on the Main receiver. I expected the receive focus to change to SUB (as it does on my 101MP MKV to VFO B). CTR-right/left arrows and the Pause key does not change receive focus to Sub either. Interestingly in N1MM Config menu the Dual Rx and Sub Receiver menu items are grayed out. I'm thinking that I'm missing something - just not sure if it is hidden in the 101's menus or N1MM or other?
Any assistance will be appreciated.
73
Ed K3DNE

BILL KENNAMER

The way I do it is to punch the main or sub button when I want to change VFO. That way the log screen changes from VFO A to VFO B. I usually leave one VFO on one band, the other on a different band, and the band scope set to show the two bands.  But I do press the receive buttons if I want to audibly monitor two different bands. Working split, I press the split button and set to frequency by typing it in the entry window.

On Thursday, September 9, 2021, 6:10 PM, k3dne <k3dne@...> wrote:

I've used N1MM and my FT1000MP MKV in SO2R many times. I'm having trouble getting my 101D to work properly with N1MM in SO2V mode.  The \ key changes N1MM screen to VFO-B but the 101D receive frequency remains on the Main receiver. I expected the receive focus to change to SUB (as it does on my 101MP MKV to VFO B). CTR-right/left arrows and the Pause key does not change receive focus to Sub either. Interestingly in N1MM Config menu the Dual Rx and Sub Receiver menu items are grayed out. I'm thinking that I'm missing something - just not sure if it is hidden in the 101's menus or N1MM or other?
Any assistance will be appreciated.
73
Ed K3DNE

ON4CT

Ed

in N1MM+ this radio is not supported yet as you know it with the mkV .
in config tab , look at the end of the table the  'so2v dual receive' function is greyed out.   I hope the software writers will  add this great function.

Maybe you can ask the N1MM team  when they will do this.

Dirk
on4ct

Vic Lindgren G4BYG

Ed
To enable your Sub you need to use Ctl Alt D (the menu box is still greyed out but if you do that a tick will now show and Pause button now works.) (But menu box is Still Greyed out. Hmmmm) Also on my config it shows SPLIT for some reason ???)
Just had a local ham (G3YQA) test with same result.
Hope that helps.
73
Vic G4BYG

ON4CT

Ed

I send a feature ticket about this so2v problem.
I hope for a quick repair.

Maybe others can do this also.

Dirk
on4ct

ON4CT

Got this back , ticket is nr  700.

Thank you for submitting your Trouble Ticket, which has been received and logged into the online tracking system.

Your ticket id is #700. You will get an email notification when a member of the N1MM DevTeam replies to your ticket. DO NOT REPLY to this email, but you can check the status or your Trouble Ticket at the following link:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/support/trouble-ticket/?support_page=open_ticket&ticket_id=700&auth_code=DN0k9BNzzT

DO NOT REPLY to this email... it will fall into the email bit bucket!

k3dne

Thanks!

On 09/12/2021 2:38 AM ON4CT <on4ct@...> wrote:

Got this back , ticket is nr  700.

Thank you for submitting your Trouble Ticket, which has been received and logged into the online tracking system.

Your ticket id is #700. You will get an email notification when a member of the N1MM DevTeam replies to your ticket. DO NOT REPLY to this email, but you can check the status or your Trouble Ticket at the following link:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/support/trouble-ticket/?support_page=open_ticket&ticket_id=700&auth_code=DN0k9BNzzT

DO NOT REPLY to this email... it will fall into the email bit bucket!

ON4CT

Work in progress ....  by dev. team of  N1MM+

dirk
on4ct

ON4CT

The n1mm dev. team has done a good job,  k3ct  programmed the codes .

Next week, the new version will be published.

Ed, K3KNE and me tested a 4 beta versions and give feedback.

Well done.

Dirk
on4ct