From: "W8UV Phil" <w8uv@...>
Sent: 6/28/2021 2:45:32 PM
Subject: [FTDX101D] Monitor Size??

What size monitor works the best with the radio?

Phil  W8UV

Jim Jerzycke

I'm using an older Dell 24" monitor. I don't think I'd care to use one smaller than 20", but that's just me.

73, Jim  KQ0EA

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 12:54:08 PM MDT, Gary Schwartz <garysch69@...> wrote:

Whatever size you would like as long as it supports 800X600 resolution and takes a DVI connection.

Gary
K3OS